Among the less serious crimes on this list are the actions of a 15-year-old Welasco, Texas teenager in 2012. While he and his 14-year-old friend were hanging out in the woods behind their shared high school, the older teen apparently took out a four-inch knife and stabbed his long-time friend in the abdomen, causing near fatal intestinal lacerations. After doing so, he asked his injured friend to tell police that he had fallen on the weapon. In the days leading up to the attack, the teen admitted to part-taking in seances and using a Ouija board which instructed him to attack his friend because he was the cause of his problems. The victim spent three days in intensive care, while the 15-year old attacker was sentenced to three years in Texas Juvenile Justice Department facility.
Posted by Carrie Dean
If you like true crime, murder mysteries, vanishing people, unsolved crimes, urban legends, ghost stories, and anything paranormal please follow because this is the site for you! Please submit any stories to me, SHARE THE SCARE!
Share the scare!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)