When I was sixteen, my parents went out of town for a weekend. It was actually pretty sweet because I got to be “king of the castle” for the weekend. So I get home that Friday night and just dick around (internet, video games, etc.) and start watching TV around dusk. The way our living room was set up was that there was a set of glass doors right next to the television that looked out to the back porch/backyard. The backyard was surrounded by ivy that grew on a hill around a 45 degree angle. So I’m just mindlessly channel surfing and I see some movement outside. At first I just dismiss it thinking it’s a bird or a neighborhood cat or something, but I then notice that whatever is moving is WAY bigger than a bird or a cat. I go and put my face near the glass and stare into the backyard– and there’s some dude just crouching in the ivy looking into the house. Our eyes meet and he has somewhat of an “oh shit!” moment and BOLTS out of our yard. Scared the shit out me.
Posted by Carrie Hood
If you like true crime, murder mysteries, vanishing people, unsolved crimes, urban legends, ghost stories, and anything paranormal please follow because this is the site for you! Please submit any stories to me, Enjoy the scare :)
Share the scare!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)