Since the 1970s over 30 bodies have been recovered in and around a small section of land close to Interstate 45, several miles north of Houston, Texas. Many of these bodies were those of murdered young women, leading investigators to believe an unidentified serial killer remains at large. The proximity to the interstate and relative remoteness of the “Texas Killing Fields” has police convinced the murderer makes frequent use of the freeway. Fortunately, it’s been nearly a decade since the last body was discovered near I-45. However, the overwhelming majority of the murders remain unsolved.
Posted by Carrie Hood
If you like true crime, murder mysteries, vanishing people, unsolved crimes, urban legends, ghost stories, and anything paranormal please follow because this is the site for you! Please submit any stories to me, Enjoy the scare :)
Share the scare!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)