Between April 8th and May 7th 1992 six store clerks were shot to death in broad daylight across the Midwestern states of Indiana, Missouri, and Kansas. Each incident occurred only a few miles away from Interstate 70. Ballistics evidence conclusively determined the murders were the act of a single shooter, but investigators were never able to zero in on a suspect. A similar unsolved killing spree in Texas several later is believed to be the work of the same individual, according to lead detectives in the I-70 Killer case, however Texas police disagree with this hypothesis. To this day, the identity of the I-70 Killer remains a mystery.
Posted by Carrie Hood
If you like true crime, murder mysteries, vanishing people, unsolved crimes, urban legends, ghost stories, and anything paranormal please follow because this is the site for you! Please submit any stories to me, Enjoy the scare :)
Share the scare!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)