This beast is among the newest mythological creatures, with the first reports coming in 1995. The tale originated in Puerto Rico, where farmers would find their goats and other livestock dead, with vampiric puncture wounds and a lack of blood. Firsthand accounts describe the creature as looking like a small bear, with fangs and spikes protruding from its spine. Sightings and similar accounts have since moved to the mainland US, suggesting the creature is beginning to proliferate and become more versatile. Stranger still, another creature called the Sigbin in the Philippines bears a striking resemblance to the accounts of the Chupacabra.
Posted by Carrie Hood
If you like true crime, murder mysteries, vanishing people, unsolved crimes, urban legends, ghost stories, and anything paranormal please follow because this is the site for you! Please submit any stories to me, Enjoy the scare :)
Share the scare!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)