The legend of this creepy fellow originated in the Gobi Desert in Mongolia. Though sightings are often doubted and disputed, locals remain adamant that this creature is out there. This creature is a massive worm, ranging from 2ft to 5 ft in length, which spits acid and shoots electricity at its victims. If you are unfortunate enough to encounter this worm, it is likely that you will not live to tell the tale. With so many ways of disposing of a victim, this is one of the more dangerous creatures on the list. Even without the electric stare and acidic spit, a giant man-eating worm is still a thing of nightmares (or should I say, Bakhtak).
Posted by Carrie Dean
If you like true crime, murder mysteries, vanishing people, unsolved crimes, urban legends, ghost stories, and anything paranormal please follow because this is the site for you! Please submit any stories to me, SHARE THE SCARE!
Share the scare!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)